"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Spring Forcast 2011: Calling for Pretty Glamour with afternoon 70's Edge!

Although its the middle of winter, below freezing temps, and most areas find snow covered grounds, us fashion connoisseurs cant help from imagine what this spring's trends will roll in. I have a few ideas of my own on the future season's styles to come. I forcast small floral prints, more ruffles, and nude, nude, nude! Whether your shade of choice is taupe, gray, cream, blush, ivory, tan, or another, its the tone to have this upcoming season! And dont be afraid to stock up in this shade in all items, dresses, pants, pumps, and tops! With metallics of all back in as well, what better way to accessorize than flash up your nudes with some silver,bronzed, or especially gold jewelry. This includes (if you havent aready) purchasing that gold boyfriend style watch you have been eyeballing. Its a must have and can be worn with everything from casual to formal attire. Besides the usual frilly spring dresses, rompers will be shining as well. Though we saw a peek at them the last few seasons, this spring they will be hot, hot, hot! As we all know every new season brings new color combos that fall in love all over again and prints that show up everywhere. This April's showers will bring blues and blushes, whites and golds, camel with everything, and flowers,flowers,flowers! Some other trends to look for will be lace, wide leg pants, clogs, and stripes (just dont over do them). 2011's spring is going to be all about simple pretty, subtle glamour, and 70's inspired edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment