"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Spring Trends 2011 Straight from the Runways.

Spring 2011 Trends: Lets Get Groovy! 70's Inspired Glam and Edge. Check out top designer's runways packed with wideleg pants, jumpers, lace, clogs, prints, and nudes!


Goodbye straghtlegged jeans (thank goodness!!) Hello Widelegs.

Jean on Jean (just mix up the shades and rock them with some camel)

Classic Pretty Tweed (Chanel- no one does it better!)

Clogs by Chloe (for a more subtle look loose the boot and try a slipon or slingback)

Eyelit & Lace by Dolce & Gabana (try just a top or skirt if all over is too much for you)

Breaking up Nudes with Belts (Gucci)

Strappy Platforms

Jumpsuits

Pretty Prints and Florals on Dresses

Whose says pantsuits can't be sexy?

White on White

Christian Dior does Clogs well too!

No comments:

Post a Comment