"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Intro to Pearls and the American Girl.

I am a fashion lover. I have lived and worked in places all along the east coast from small country towns to big metropolitan cities, observing the details and changes with style along the way. From southern girls with their colorful sundresses that wear pearls with everything from their seven jeans to lacey frocks on Sunday church mornings to the sophisticated women of DC in their black fitted pant suits and sleek ponytails that say "we mean business", one thing stays the same: women want to look their best. For every American woman this means something different and creating their own personal twist on the latest trend. Afterall, fashion isnt just wearing what everyone else is wearing, its taking it and making it yours! Besides being a fashion gooroo, I also love to write and I owned a fashion boutique in a small town in Georgia that concentrated on the latest misses apparrel trends. I enjoy discussing my ideas on how fashion affects today's woman and helps them to find their true fashionista within at any age. My ideas are unique, original, and captivating. They bring a serious ideology of fashion with a sassy, clever twist that is sure to bring a laugh as well as good insight into the modern woman and her expedition to find the perfect attire for every event.

No comments:

Post a Comment